A CHILD'S PRAYER



Lord Jesus I stretch out my little hand to touch you.

When I touch flowers created by God.
I feel so much joy in my heart.

I give reverence to God.
I thank you Jesus for I know in my heart you are nearby.

As I delight in its beauty with a smile on my lips,
I know you are smiling with me,
that you share in my joy.

                                                Thank you, Jesus, for sharing this wonderful moment with me.








Come to me, all you that labour and are burdened, and I will refresh you.

PRAYER FOR SERENITY

God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the Courage to change the things I can,
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time:
Enjoying one moment at a time.
 Accepting hardship as the pathway of peace.

Taking as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it.
Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His will.

That I may be reasonably happy in this life,
 and supremely happy with Him forever in the next.
Reinhold Niebuhr





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY