FORTH WEEK OF LENT

LENT WEEK FOUR
                                                           
                              PRAYER 

O Lord, hear my voice when I call; have mercy and answer me.
Of you my heart has spoken, ‘’Seek his face.’’

It is your face, O Lord, that I seek; hide not your face from me.
Dismiss not your servant in anger, you have been my help.


Today's Gospel on the Prodigal Son: Luke 15:1-3,11-32

God's forgiveness and Mercy.

We see the Mercy of God  our heavenly Father who is ever ready to receive us when we come back   to HIM.


 


   PRAYER 



Lord Jesus, I offer you my whole past personal history. You alone understand me perfectly. You alone know perfectly all that has happened to me, all that I have undergone, all that has made me who I am right now.

You alone have the white stone with my secret and true name written on it; you alone hold the secret of my identity, of who I am. You alone know me perfectly and love me unconditionally.

Bring to my mind whatever memories, you want to heal. Teach me to take each of those memories one at a time, remembering how it was, and contemplating you in each painful memory. Heal me of my past – or hurts I have suffered, of the consequences of my sins and the sins of others, of  the  results of not being shown enough attention or love or respect.

I put myself entirely in your hands with my whole life.  Come Lord Jesus. Amen.

by Mons Jean M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY