THIRD WEEK OF LENT

THIRD WEEK OF LENT

 My Daily Offering

Most loving Father, I thank you for the gift of this new day.  Please help me to use it for your honor and glory.  By your grace may all my thoughts, words, and actions be pleasing today in your sight.

In your great kindness, Lord Almighty, preserve this day without sin, and protect all your people from every evil.

 May the ever blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of our Savior, keep us under her protection and by her prayers, and aid of all your Saints, keep us ever intent on doing good today for your sake.  We ask these blessings through your son, Jesus Christ, our Redeemer.


AMEN



  
www.loyolapress.com › Liturgical Year


Those whom I love, I reprove and chastise.  Be earnest, therefore and repent.
Behold I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, then I will enter his (her) house and dine with him, and he with me.
Rev. 3:19-20

PRAYER

Lord Jesus come into my heart.  I have shut you out of my life.  You keep
knocking, waiting for me to open up my heart to you.

Holy Spirit come and dwell in my heart so that I will hear Christ's knocking patiently at my door, and that I do not keep him waiting at the door.

I want to dine with you Lord Jesus.  For I know that in dining with you, you will teach, guide and direct me to the way that leads to eternal life.   HINGE 


Heavenly Father grant us the gift of your mercy, forgive us our sins.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY