LENT WEEK 2


2nd Sunday of Lent

Today is holy to the Lord your God. Do not be sad, and do not weep, for today is holy to our Lord.  Do not be saddened this day, for rejoicing in the Lord must be your strength. Neh 8:9.


Thank you heavenly Father;
give me joy that I may rejoice in you Lord.







 
 Come to me, all you that labour and are burdened, and I will refresh you.
 

PRAYER FOR SERENITY
God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the Courage to change the things I can,
and the Wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time:
Enjoying one moment at a time.
Accepting hardship as the pathway of peace                 
Taking as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it.
Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His will.
That I may be reasonably happy in this life              
  and supremely happy with Him forever in the next.

                                                                                                                  Reinhold Niebuhr





PRAISE

Give thanks to the Lord, proclaim his greatness.
Tell the nations what he has done.
Be glad that we belong to him.
Let all who worship him rejoice.
Go to the Lord for help,
and worship him continually.
You descendants of Jacob, God’s servants.
Descendants of Israel, whom God chose
and the judgement that he gave.
The Lord is our God.

1 Chronicles 16:8-14



To God alone be the glory and praise



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY