GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Friday 3 June 2016

SACRED HEART

SACRED HEART (SOLEMNITY)


 Praise, O servant of the Lord, praise the name of the Lord.
May the name of the Lord be blest, both now and for evermore,
From the rising of the sun to its setting, praised be the name of the Lord.

High above all nations is the Lord, above the heavens his glory.
Who is like the Lord, our God, who dwells on high,
who lowers himself to look down upon the heaven and earth.

From the dust he lifts up the lowly, from the ash heap he raises the poor,
to set them in the company of princes, yes, with the princes of his people.
To the childless wife he gives a home as a joyful mother of children.
Psalm 131
My God I Love You


This is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord. I will place my law within them, and write it upon their hearts; I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Jer. 31:33




Alleluah 
Come to me my beloved
Psalm 23
Sole Hope of all the World
Images of Sacred Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY