GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Sunday 19 June 2016

LIFE MIXED WITH COLOURS

12 SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME

God of the universe, we worship you.  God, ever close to us, we rejoice to call you Father.  From this world's uncertainty we look to your covenant.  Keep us in your peace, secure in your love.  We ask this through Christ our Lord.  (Prayer of the Church)



Prayer of Victory

The Lord is my protector, he is my strong fortress.
My God is my protection, and with him I am safe.
He protects me like a shield, he defends me and keep me safe.
He is my saviour, he protects me and saves me from my enemies.
Praise the Lord.

The waves of death were all round me;
The waves of destruction rolled over me.
The danger of death was round me,
and the grave set its trap for me.
In my trouble I called to the Lord.
I called to my God for help.
                                          In his temple he heard my voice,
                                                   he listen to my cry for help. . .
                                                                                                                                              2 Samuel 22 

God never abandon us in the midst of danger


HELP ME LORD  (A Child's Prayer)

Lord Jesus, sometimes I feel that my life is mixed with colours
that do not really blend together.

It is when I am angry, when I am sad, when I am sick.
Sometimes when I quarrel with other children like me.

Dear Lord, I know that this is not a good experience.
Help me, Lord, to know and realise when these colours are present in me.

Lord, with your help, though they may not blend,
help me to put them in order
So that the beauty of colours that do not blend in me,
when properly arranged, will give a wonderful sight to behold.

                                                                                                  By Hing

Dear Child Praise the Lord

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY