GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Monday 20 June 2016

PRAYER FOR GOOD HEALTH


ORDERLINESS IN DISARRAYED COLOURS




Lord Jesus, I talked to you about disarrayed colours.
Lord, there is serenity in orderliness.

Lord, give me peace of mind and heart
So that the beauty of my heart will be beautiful like
Flowers arranged in a beautiful vase.







PRAYER FOR GOOD HEALTH

Divine Holy Spirit, Creator and Renewal of all things.  Life of my life.  I adore you. I thank you.  I love you. You give life and vivify the whole universe.  Preserve me in good health, free me from illnesses which threaten it and all the evils which endanger it. 

Assisted by your grace, I promise to always use my energies for the glory of God, for the good of my soul, and in the service of my brothers and sisters.

Illuminate with your gifts of knowledge and understanding doctors and of those who care for the sick.
 
Virgin Most Holy, Mother of life and Health of the sick, to you I entrust this humble prayer of mine.

Amen.
   
                         
              By Rev. James Alberione






Father, thank you for your Son Jesus Christ, our Lord, who has freed me from everything that leads to death.


 
Baalam’s Prophecy

Balak, king of Moab, has brought me
From the Syria, from the eastern mountains.
Come and speak for me, he said
and put a curse on the people of Israel.
How can I curse what God has not cursed?
Or speak of doom when the Lord has not?
From the high rocks I can see them;
I can watch them from the hills.
They are a nation that lives alone.
They know they are blessed more than other nations.
The descendants of Israel are like the dust.
There are too many of them to be counted.
Let me and my days like one of God’s People’
Let me die in peace like the righteous.

                                                                                                              Numbers 23:7-10


Like the Israelites no one can be contracted to place a curse on us God’s Children.


No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY