GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Wednesday 1 December 2021

THE LORD WILL WIPE AWAY ALL TEARS

WEDNESDAY THE 1ST WEEK OF ADVENT YEAR C
PRAYER BEFORE HOLY MASS  Act of Love before Mass 
O my God, I love Thee with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength and with no other desire than to be inseparably united to Thee. It is through Thy Divine Son that this union is about to be realized within me. In Holy Communion I long to identify myself with Him, that it will no longer be myself, but Him, who lives in me; and when I have received Jesus within myself, then I shall love and be loved by Thee in that same measure, in which I am united to Him. Hasten then, to give me Readings Lectures Reflection

First Reading Isaiah 25:6-10
 
The Lord will prepare a banquet for every nation
On this mountain, the Lord of hosts will prepare for all peoples a banquet of rich food, a banquet of fine wines, of food rich and juicy, of fine strained wines. On this mountain he will remove the mourning veil covering all peoples, and the shroud enwrapping all nations, he will destroy Death for ever. The Lord will wipe away the tears from every cheek; he will take away his people’s shame everywhere on earth, for the Lord has said so. That day, it will be said: See, this is our God in whom we hoped for salvation; the Lord is the one in whom we hoped. We exult and we rejoice that he has saved us; for the hand of the Lord rests on this mountain.
 
Responsorial Psalm
In the Lord’s own house shall I dwell for ever and ever

Gospel Acclamation
Alleluia, alleluia!
Look, the Lord will come to save his people.
Blessed those who are ready to meet him.
Alleluia!

Gospel Matthew 15: 29-37
The crowds praised the God of Israel

Jesus reached the shores of the Sea of Galilee, and he went up into the hills. He sat there, and large
crowds came to him bringing the lame, the crippled, the blind, the dumb and many others; these they put down at his feet, and he cured them. The crowds were astonished to see the dumb speaking, the cripples whole again, the lame walking and the blind with their sight, and they praised the God of Israel.

But Jesus called his disciples to him and said, ‘I feel sorry for all these people; they have been with me for three days now and have nothing to eat. I do not want to send them off hungry, they might collapse on the way.’ The disciples said to him, ‘Where could we get enough bread in this deserted place to feed such a crowd?’ Jesus said to them, ‘How many loaves have you?’ ‘Seven’ they said ‘and a few small fish.’ Then he instructed the crowd to sit down on the ground, and he took the seven loaves and the fish, and he gave thanks and broke them and handed them to the disciples, who gave them to the crowds. They all ate as much as they wanted, and they collected what was left of the scraps, seven baskets full.

Merciful Father, Loving Father, God of compassion. Father your love over all your creatures is encompassing. Father we are sinners, you know how frail we your creatures are. Your love keep pursuing us in order to save us. Father for you delight in our happiness and well being. We are hopeful Father though we may loose our way, you will bring us back to your Holy Mountain, Lord of hosts. You will prepare for us a banquet of rich food, a banquet of fine wines, of food rich and juicy, of fine strained wines. On your Holy Mountain you will remove the mourning veil covering your people, and the shroud enwrapping all nations, Father you will destroy Death for ever. You will bless your people. 

Father, our Lord you will wipe away the tears from every cheek. You will take away our shame everywhere on earth, for Father this is your promise. We believe in your promise on that day, it will be said: See, this is our God in whom we hoped for our salvation. The Lord is the one in whom we hoped. We exult you Father,  we rejoice in your saving help for your hand Father rests upon us your children. As we await the coming of your Son Jesus Christ, our hope of salvation, may the joy and blessings of Advent Season bring us to our Holy Mountain. Father we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen Come Lord Jesus, Maranatha.

Lord Jesus Christ you fulfilled Isaiah's prophecy. Jesus I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for us. Saint Joseph pray for us. God's Holy Angels pray for us. My Guardian Angel pray for me, protect me. Be my guide and guard.

Glorious Mystery of the Holy Rosary. Happy New Month
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY