GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Friday 7 January 2022

IF YOU WANT YOU CAN CURE ME

‘Sir,’ he said ‘if you want to, you can cure me.
PRAYER TO OBTAIN THE GRACE OF ALL WORLD’S MASSES: 
Eternal Father we humbly offer thee our poor presence and that of the whole humanity from the beginning to the end of the world at all the masses that ever have or ever will be prayed. We offer thee all the pains, suffering, prayers, sacrifices, joy and relaxations of our lives in union with those of our dear Lord Jesus here on earth.

May the Most Precious Blood of Christ, all his blood and wounds and agony save us through the sorrowful and immaculate Heart of Mary. Amen St. Philomena pray for us.
 Readings Lectures Reflection Saint Raymond

First Reading 1 John 5:5-13

THREE WITNESSES: THE SPIRIT, THE WATER AND THE BLOOD

Who can overcome the world? Only the man who believes that Jesus is the Son of God: Jesus Christ who came by water and blood, not with water only, but with water and blood; with the Spirit as another witness – since the Spirit is the truth – so that there are three witnesses, the Spirit, the water and the blood, and all three of them agree.

We accept the testimony of human witnesses, but God’s testimony is much greater, and this is God’s testimony, given as evidence for his Son. Everybody who believes in the Son of God has this testimony inside him; and anyone who will not believe God is making God out to be a liar, because he has not trusted the testimony God has given about his Son.

This is the testimony: God has given us eternal life and this life is in his Son; anyone who has the Son has life, anyone who does not have the Son does not have life. I have written all this to you so that you who believe in the name of the Son of God May be sure that you have eternal life

Gospel Luke 5:12-16

IF YOU WANT YOU CAN CURE ME

Jesus was in one of the towns when a man appeared, covered with leprosy. Seeing Jesus he fell on his face and implored him. ‘Sir,’ he said ‘if you want to, you can cure me.’ Jesus stretched out his hand, touched him and said, ‘Of course I want to! Be cured!’ And the leprosy left him at once. He ordered him to tell no one, ‘But go and show yourself to the priest and make the offering for your healing as Moses prescribed it, as evidence for them.’

His reputation continued to grow, and large crowds would gather to hear him and to have their sickness cured, but he would always go off to some place where he could be alone and pray.

Lord Jesus Christ, if you want you can cure me. I prostrated before you. Have mercy on me Lord. Take pity upon me. I believes that you Lord Jesus is the Son of God.  I have been given eternal life through you Lord Jesus for I believe in your Most Holy Name.

Lord Jesus I trust in you. Virgin Mary pray for me. Saint Joseph pray for me. Saint Raymond of Penyafort pray for me. God's Holy Angels pray for me. My Angel Guardian pray for me. Protect me. Be my guide and guard.

Pray the Holy Rosary. Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of Jesus Christ pray for us

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY