GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Friday 2 October 2020

OUR GUARDIAN ANGELS

 Altar Server Prayer: Father in heaven, Your Son Jesus Christ showed his love for you by serving his brothers and sisters in need.  I now ask you to give me your help I serve you and your people Open my mouth to praise you in word and song. Open my ears to hear your word. Open my hand to do your work well. Take from me all evil and distracting thoughts.  Help me to know what I should do and do it well. Help me to serve reverently at your Holy Altar and  give you praise and glory now and for ever. Amen.

From the heart of the tempest the Lord gave Job his answer. He said:
Have you ever in your life given orders to the morning or sent the dawn to its post, telling it to grasp the earth by its edges and shake the wicked out of it, when it changes the earth to sealing clay and dyes it as a man dyes clothes; stealing the light from wicked men and breaking the arm raised to strike?

Have you journeyed all the way to the sources of the sea, or walked where the Abyss is deepest?  Have you been shown the gates of Death or met the janitors of Shadowland? Have you inkling of the extent of the earth? Tell me all about it if you have! Which is the way to the home of the light, and where does darkness live? You could then show them the way to their proper places, or put them on the path to where they live! If you know all this, you must have been born with them, you must be very old by now!

Job replied to the Lord: 
My words have been frivolous: what can I reply? I had better lay my finger on my lips.I have spoken once... I will not speak again; more than once.... I will add nothing.

The disciples came to Jesus and said, 'Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?' So he called a little child to him and set the child in front of them. Then he said, 'I tell you solemnly, unless you change and become like little children you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. And so, the one who makes himself as little as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

'Anyone who welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. See that you never despise any of these little, ones, for I tell you their angels in heaven are continually in the presence of my Father in heaven.'   Homily

Heavenly Father I thank you for your protection over me. Thank you for my guardian angel who is ever at my side to guard and guide me. Father reveal your glory to me. Transform my life by your Spirit. Lord Jesus Christ my Lord you love little children, protect them from the evil ones. 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY