GOD'S INVITATION



St Paul to the Phillipians 4 :12-14, 19-20

I know how to be poor and I know how to be rich too.
I have been through my initiation and now
I am ready for anything anywhere:
full stomach or empty stomach,
poverty or plenty.
There is nothing I cannot master with the help of
the One who gives me strength.  All the same,
it was good of you to share with me in my hardships.

In return, my God will fulfil all your needs,
in Christ Jesus, as lavishly as only God can. 
Glory to God, our Father, for ever and ever. Amen 


Be vested in Christian Status, the wedding garments
required for God's invitation to the Wedding Feast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY